Women’s Clinic Singapore: What You Need To Know About DTAP’s All-Women Clinic
This post is brought to you by our Women’s Clinic Health Partner, DTAP Clinic Singapore.
Established in 2005, DTAP’s All Women’s Health GP Branch has been supporting healthy and striving women for the last 10 years.
Staffed by an all-female team, DTAP’s female doctors are well versed in multiple aspects of women’s health.
DTAP attends to a comprehensive range of women’s issues in its women’s sexual health clinic, such as fertility screening, IUD & contraception, health screening, menstrual problem, Pap smear and menstrual problem & period issues.
The team at DTAP believes in quality healthcare, with a personal touch.
DTAP offers each and every woman individualised and holistic care, tailored to meet your unique healthcare needs.
For Women. From Women.
- Diagnosis and treatment for
- Treatment for Yeast Infection
- Treatment for Bacterial Vaginosis
- Treatment for Dyspareunia (Pain during Sex)
- Comprehensive Screening for Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Screening and treatment for Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea, Trichomonas, Genital Herpes, Urea/Mycoplasma
- Screening for HIV, Hepatitis, Syphilis
- Treatment for Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- HIV Testing
- HIV Post- Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP)
CERVICAL CANCER SCREENING AND VACCINATIONS
- Thin Prep Pap Smear
- Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) screening
- HPV (Cervical Cancer) Vaccinations
- Emergency Contraception
- Combined Contraceptive Pills
- Contraceptive Injections
- Intra-Uterine Device (IUD) Insertion and Removal
- Hormonal Implant Insertion and Removal
MENSTRUAL/ PERIOD ISSUES
- Delayed Period
- Irregular Period
- Heavy Period
- Painful Period
FERTILITY AND PREGNANCY
- Routine Pre-Conception Review/Screening
- Women’s/Men’s Fertility Screening
- Fertility Screening For Couples
- Pregnancy Testing
- Breast Examinations
- Breast Cancer Screening – Ultrasound/Mammogram
- Assessment of Breast Lumps
- Treatment of Breast Infections (Mastitis)
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Urinary Leakage/ Incontinence
VAGINISMUS (VAGINAL TIGHTNESS)
Diagnosis and treatment of Vaginal Tightness.
WOMEN’S HEALTH SCREENING
- Comprehensive Women Health Screening
- Cancer Screening
- C14 Urea Breath Test
Need a Female Doctor?
Having Women’s health concerns? Please visit DTAP or contact them at their GP Plus Clinics in Singapore. They are open on weekends too.