Established in 2005, our All Women’s Health GP Branch has been supporting healthy and striving women for the last 10 years.
Staffed by an all-female team, our female doctors are well versed in multiple aspects of women’s health.
We attend to a comprehensive range of women’s issues in our women’s sexual health clinic, such as fertility screening, IUD & contraception, health screening, menstrual problem, Pap smear and menstrual problem & period issues.
We believe in quality healthcare, with a personal touch.
Our team offers each and every woman individualised and holistic care, tailored to meet your unique healthcare needs.
For Women. From Women!
- Diagnosis and treatment for
- Treatment for Yeast Infection
- Treatment for Bacterial Vaginosis
- Treatment for Dyspareunia (Pain during Sex)
- Comprehensive Screening for Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Screening and treatment for Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea, Trichomonas, Genital Herpes, Urea/Mycoplasma
- Screening for HIV, Hepatitis, Syphilis
- Treatment for Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- HIV Testing
- HIV Post- Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP)
CERVICAL CANCER SCREENING AND VACCINATIONS
- Thin Prep Pap Smear
- Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) screening
- HPV (Cervical Cancer) Vaccinations
- Emergency Contraception
- Combined Contraceptive Pills
- Contraceptive Injections
- Intra-Uterine Device (IUD) Insertion and Removal
- Hormonal Implant Insertion and Removal
MENSTRUAL/ PERIOD ISSUES
- Delayed Period
- Irregular Period
- Heavy Period
- Painful Period
FERTILITY AND PREGNANCY
- Routine Pre-Conception Review/Screening
- Women’s/Men’s Fertility Screening
- Fertility Screening For Couples
- Pregnancy Testing
- Breast Examinations
- Breast Cancer Screening – Ultrasound/Mammogram
- Assessment of Breast Lumps
- Treatment of Breast Infections (Mastitis)
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Urinary Leakage/ Incontinence
VAGINISMUS (VAGINAL TIGHTNESS)
Diagnosis and treatment of Vaginal Tightness.
WOMEN’S HEALTH SCREENING
- Comprehensive Women Health Screening
- Cancer Screening
- C14 Urea Breath Test
Need a Female Doctor?
Having Women’s health concerns? Please visit us or contact us at our Women’s Clinic in Singapore. We are open on weekends too.
1. Dr Tan and Partners @Duo Galleria
Main Doctor: Dr Michelle Chia
7 Fraser Street
B3-18, DUO Galleria (Bugis MRT, Exit E)
Telephone: +65 6976 5023
Monday, Wednesday & Thursday
9.00am – 5.00pm
Tuesday & Friday
9.00am – 8.00pm
9.00 am – 1.00 pm
Sunday and Public Holidays – Closed
2. Dr Tan and Partners @Robertson
Main Doctor: Dr Grace Huang
(Anonymous HIV Testing is available daily too)
11 Unity Street,
#02-06/07, Robertson Walk
Telephone: +65 6238 7810
Monday – Friday
8.00am – 9.00pm
9.00 am – 9.00 pm
9.00 am – 2.00 pm
Public Holidays – Closed