Women’s Health Clinic Singapore (by DTAP Clinic)
Established in 2005, our All Women’s Health GP Branch has been supporting healthy and striving women for the last 10 years.
Staffed by an all-female team, our female doctors are well versed in multiple aspects of women’s health.
We attend to a comprehensive range of women’s issues in our women’s sexual health clinic, such as fertility screening, IUD & contraception, health screening, menstrual problem, Pap smear and menstrual problem & period issues.
We believe in quality healthcare, with a personal touch.
Our team offers each and every woman individualised and holistic care, tailored to meet your unique healthcare needs.
For Women. From Women!
- Diagnosis and treatment for
- Treatment for Yeast Infection
- Treatment for Bacterial Vaginosis
- Treatment for Dyspareunia (Pain during Sex)
- Comprehensive Screening for Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Screening and treatment for Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea, Trichomonas, Genital Herpes, Urea/Mycoplasma
- Screening for HIV, Hepatitis, Syphilis
- Treatment for Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- HIV Testing
- HIV Post- Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP)
CERVICAL CANCER SCREENING AND VACCINATIONS
- Thin Prep Pap Smear
- Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) screening
- HPV (Cervical Cancer) Vaccinations
- Emergency Contraception
- Combined Contraceptive Pills
- Contraceptive Injections
- Intra-Uterine Device (IUD) Insertion and Removal
- Hormonal Implant Insertion and Removal
MENSTRUAL/ PERIOD ISSUES
- Delayed Period
- Irregular Period
- Heavy Period
- Painful Period
FERTILITY AND PREGNANCY
- Routine Pre-Conception Review/Screening
- Women’s/Men’s Fertility Screening
- Fertility Screening For Couples
- Pregnancy Testing
- Breast Examinations
- Breast Cancer Screening – Ultrasound/Mammogram
- Assessment of Breast Lumps
- Treatment of Breast Infections (Mastitis)
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Urinary Leakage/ Incontinence
VAGINISMUS (VAGINAL TIGHTNESS)
Diagnosis and treatment of Vaginal Tightness.
WOMEN’S HEALTH SCREENING
- Comprehensive Women Health Screening
- Cancer Screening
- C14 Urea Breath Test
Need a Female Doctor?
Having Women’s health concerns? Please visit us or contact us at our Women’s Clinic in Singapore. We are open on weekends too.
1. Dr Tan and Partners @Duo Galleria
Main Doctor: Dr Michelle Chia
7 Fraser Street
B3-18, DUO Galleria (Bugis MRT, Exit E)
Telephone: +65 6976 5023
Monday, Wednesday & Thursday
9.00am – 5.00pm
Tuesday & Friday
9.00am – 8.00pm
9.00 am – 1.00 pm
Sunday and Public Holidays – Closed
2. Dr Tan and Partners @Robertson
Main Doctor: Dr Grace Huang
(Anonymous HIV Testing is available daily too)
11 Unity Street,
#02-06/07, Robertson Walk
Telephone: +65 6238 7810
Monday – Friday
8.00am – 9.00pm
9.00 am – 9.00 pm
9.00 am – 2.00 pm
Public Holidays – Closed