Can my yeast infection past to my bf?

Home Forums Sexual Health Can my yeast infection past to my bf?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  sggal 2 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Jerlyn88

I’ve been having this burning sensation during sex. It all started in September. I had a vaginal yeast infection. All the symptoms were cleared in a couple of days. I am cleared from the infection.

My boyfriend and I tried to have sex again, I was feeling burning pain and we stopped. We used pills rather than condoms. That was 2 weeks ago.

Was he infected too and thus pass the infection back to me?

• #2111 Reply

sggal

I heard that Chlamydia and Gonorrhea are the most frequent transmitted STD among women. I was wondering what are the chances of me contracting Chlamydia and gonorrhoea after one sexual encounter with an infected person.

We didn’t use protection and the encounter lasted about 2 minutes. That was 2 weeks ago. I haven’t had any symptoms. I went to get tested yesterday and the report are not back yet.

The doctor told me that I could get vaccinated from HPV, and I am still considering. What is I am infected with HPV, is it useful to get vaccinated?

I have to wait a week and my anxiety is killing me. What is the odds of contracting it? I’m a 24 year old.

Reply To: Can my yeast infection past to my bf?
Your information: