Can I be pregnant?

Home Forums Fertility and Pregnancy Can I be pregnant?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dr Rachel Ng 2 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Clara

Hi Ladies,
    I am 39 and my hubby and I have been trying very hard to conceive.

My breasts became swell, sore and achy. I also have little pains in my belly (not like my period cramps ). I ovulated from oct 9-13. This past Monday I had light brown discharge when I wiped. I just had it again.

I am feeling very tired, hot and get dizzy now and then. I was just curious if anyone else had these symptoms in their early pregnancy because I feel really weird and these aren’t PMS symptoms that I used to!

• #2096 Reply

Andie

My initial pregnancy was like that- achy, sore breasts and feeling hot a lot of the time. Tried using a cold compress on the breasts sometimes to relieve the aching – helped a bit.
    Didn’t really get the discharge though, so not sure about that bit. Maybe you should go get that checked out?

• #2223 Reply

Dr Rachel Ng

Hi ladies, symptoms of early pregnancy can be very similar to PMS symptoms which can make it very confusing for us ladies especially when we are trying hard to conceive. Even having light brown discharge can also be a sign of early pregnancy for some women. I would advise that you do a pregnancy test on the day your menses is suppose to be due and take it from there. Sometimes it can be still too early to test even on the day of your missed period. If you still haven’t got your menses, then test again after 1-2 weeks of your missed menses. If it is still negative then and you are still experiencing hormonal symptoms and your period has not arrived, then it may be wise to see a doctor to get yourself checked out.

Hope this helps!
    Fingers crossed and good luck!

Dr Sim Li Kun
    Dr Tan & Partners

Reply To: Can I be pregnant?
Your information: